- Peat – the main component neutralised with dolomite powder and enriched with fertilisers.
- Composted horse manure – biotechnologically made compost that is rich in plant nutrients. Provides a suitable microbiological composition for plants.
- Biohumus (vermicompost) – compost made with dung worms. This adds vitamins, growth substances,
amino acids and useful microflora to the soil.
- Sand – provides a favourable moisture and air regime.
- Humic substance – encourages sprouting and the development of a strong root system. Humic substances help the plant to resist growth-related stress, which is due to unfavourable growing conditions.
- Organic fertilisers – help to maintain the right balance of nutrients for healthy plant growth.
- Perlite – binds water, provides a favourable moisture and air level for the substrate.
- Trichoderma spp – a useful fungus that, forming a fungal system around the roots of the plant, inhibits the development and spread of diseases, promotes sprouting and the development of roots, accelerates growth.